IGNORED

The Rise Of Belgian Football

Major Isewater

Belgium starting XI: Courtois, Alderweireld, Kompany ©, Vertonghen, Witsel, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Hazard, Van Buyten, Dembele, Chadli.

For me only Hazard and Kompany would get into England's starting line up.

De Bruyne is a much better player than Chelsea gave credit for.

For me the majority of the players mentioned here would get into the England starting line up.

I have levels 1 & 2. Level 2 does take commitment.

My experience is that it is going tits up well before kids get to their teens. Quality practice allied to creating a base of core skills should start at an early age.

I am interested in doing these courses, I help out with a Saturday side and wonder if these will help me get ideas.

Also I am thinking of trying to get my own team going or help at a established team.

Any advice would be a great help

I am interested in doing these courses, I help out with a Saturday side and wonder if these will help me get ideas.

Also I am thinking of trying to get my own team going or help at a established team.

Any advice would be a great help

Bristol City community trust run FA coaching course and there courses constantly at South Bristol Sports Centre.

The level I badge is basic and does include drills.

The word repetition was used on here. Drills don't have to be boringly monotonous and if its kids you help out with there are masses of videos on you tube to take ideas from. Kids football schools are heading down this route where videos are used to provide a skills library to practice at home from.

Bristol City community trust run FA coaching course and there courses constantly at South Bristol Sports Centre.

The level I badge is basic and does include drills.

The word repetition was used on here. Drills don't have to be boringly monotonous and if its kids you help out with there are masses of videos on you tube to take ideas from. Kids football schools are heading down this route where videos are used to provide a skills library to practice at home from.

Oh really? All I could find is the ones at College green and I would have to travel to Swindon to do level 2.

Do you have a link or anything I could use please?

Archived