IGNORED

League Cup Draw

GrahamC

Would have preferred that away with their new ground, but any home draw has to be a good one I suppose.

Who did the gas get...?

They weren't in the draw. I think they must be top seeds so got a bye, look out for them in the next round.

Lets be honest we should stuff them but we won't.

Let's be honest, we will play awfully, look like a team who couldn't give a sh..., and deservedly lose just like all the other R1 Cup games I've been to recently.

On top of that Fontaine will give away a penalty even if he isn't playing (he's normally that bad in Cup games).

Let's be honest, we will play awfully, look like a team who couldn't give a sh..., and deservedly lose just like all the other R1 Cup games I've been to recently.

On top of that Fontaine will give away a penalty even if he isn't playing (he's normally that bad in Cup games).

stay away then, we won last season with out you chivs

Chris Wilder left Oxford - challenging for the play-offs at the time to take over at Northampton battling relegation; I assume he didn't feel they were a club on the up, I get the impression momentum has been lost.

They started so well last year and fell away, I think this is a recurring theme in recent years - not a walkover by any stretch

Then do us all a favour and don't go then!  We made it through the first round last year, so I presume you weren't there!

stay away then, we won last season with out you chivs

Who did we play then?  If I went it's completely been excised from my memory.

If I didn't go, can you let me know:  were we completely shite?

surley being a league club we get prioity on fixtures and changes

This time I have a more serious question but on the same theme. I see the Post and Press list the Oxford game being on August 13 (Wednesday). Is that just a poor guess or does anyone know if it is correct?

http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/Bristol-City-Fixtures-2014-Plan-season/story-21254734-detail/story.html

This time I have a more serious question but on the same theme. I see the Post and Press list the Oxford game being on August 13 (Wednesday). Is that just a poor guess or does anyone know if it is correct?

http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/Bristol-City-Fixtures-2014-Plan-season/story-21254734-detail/story.html

Definitely on Tuesday 12th.

It was included in the fixtures email sent out by City today.

Definitely on Tuesday 12th.

It was included in the fixtures email sent out by City today.

Ah yes, I've seen that now, cheers.  They list all the other League Cup dates on there as being  a Wednesday so must be some sort of default position.

Archived