IGNORED

New Kit

I would have thought it fairly common knowledge that the new shirt supplier should be one of the family... i.e. Bristol Sport if i am not mistaken. it is there for all to see on the web site and they supply Bristol Rugby and Bristol Academy.

Good to see NO launch date given... perhaps it means last minute adjustments to fabric, design, distribution or price.. the latter of which, I am sure, will be significantly cheaper because we should be doing it 'in-house'

Anyway, all of the above is common knowledge if some layabouts bothered to read. ;)

Of course... there may be a last minute surprise. 

Take a look at Bristol Academy's new kit. They have changed from blue to red, have the Bristol Sport logo. I think the kit will be similar to this. (I don't know this, but I would think they would want to keep it consistent)

It's nothing like the Bristol Acadamy kit.

I would have thought it fairly common knowledge that the new shirt supplier should be one of the family... i.e. Bristol Sport if i am not mistaken. it is there for all to see on the web site and they supply Bristol Rugby and Bristol Academy.

Good to see NO launch date given... perhaps it means last minute adjustments to fabric, design, distribution or price.. the latter of which, I am sure, will be significantly cheaper because we should be doing it 'in-house'

Anyway, all of the above is common knowledge if some layabouts bothered to read. ;)

Of course... there may be a last minute surprise. 

Hmm? The cynic is me thinks that the club will charge the same but make a greater profit !!

I really hope it's not a Bristol Sport made and branded kit. At the start of the season Bristol Academy women were due to wear a Bristol Sport made kit and this idea was later abandoned as the quality was rubbish. Their shirt sponsor DAS didn't want them wearing such a poor quality kit so they got Nike ones instead.

• Admin

I really hope it's not a Bristol Sport made and branded kit. At the start of the season Bristol Academy women were due to wear a Bristol Sport made kit and this idea was later abandoned as the quality was rubbish. Their shirt sponsor DAS didn't want them wearing such a poor quality kit so they got Nike ones instead.

Have a look back through - it was confirmed months ago at a fans parliament meeting

I hope Bristol Sport manufacture their gear through orphans working in factories with no building regulations in the eastern part of the globe.

That way the cost savings can be passed on to us hard working fans.

Don't be surprised.. They do..

Made in a Stirlingshire.. Full of sweaty jocks who work to Scottish Independence rules.

OUT NEXT FRIDAY - AS ANNOUNCED ON BRISTOL SPORT SITE

The Shepton Mallet Cider Mill has today announced it will no longer be continuing its sponsorship of Bristol City and Bristol Rugby.

The decision was reached by mutual agreement and Bristol Sport, which oversees all aspects of the clubs' commercial operations, would like to take this opportunity to thank Blackthorn for their support over the last few years.

Chief Executive of Bristol Sport Andrew Billingham said "We have had a very good relationship with Blackthorn for a number of years and thank them for their involvement with both teams. Obviously the rebuild of Ashton Gate and the welcoming of Bristol Rugby to the stadium will see it transformed. It is a time of exciting change and an opportunity to build towards a new future."

John Edwards, Marketing Director for The Shepton Mallet Cider Mill said "Blackthorn's sponsorship of Bristol City and Bristol Rugby has been among the longest running and most positive in South West sport. As a business located in and committed to the South West, we would like to thank everyone connected with the clubs, especially the fans, for their support of Blackthorn Cider and to wish them every success in the future."

Bristol City fans can look forward to seeing the new season's kit released next week. Join us for "Fan Friday" on July 11th at Ashton Gate from 5pm - 7pm when you can meet the players and get your new shirt signed by team members ahead of their pre-season tour to Botswana!

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for some sneak previews of the new kits.

Archived