IGNORED

Players Out

kachina

Do you apart from Elliot Parish (who is transfer listed) any of our current squad will be going out on loan or be sold.

We already have a small squad and KB hinted there wouldn't be a mass of signings but just priority quality signings, which suggests we are probably only after 5/6 players.

Cunningham gets dropped alot so can't see it being a massive loss if he is in and out alot

But we would still need someone else to cover Bryan, if he got injured. I like Cunningham as a wing back tbf, he can defend, and gets into great attacking positions just usually shanks it out for a goal kick though which is frustrating.

Cunningham doesn't get dropped a lot, do you mean Maloney? Cunningham plays when fit and used as a wing back often. I think SC maybe wasn't sure of him at first but has encouraged him to be more attacking in the latter half of the season.

Cunningham doesn't get dropped a lot, do you mean Maloney? Cunningham plays when fit and used as a wing back often. I think SC maybe wasn't sure of him at first but has encouraged him to be more attacking in the latter half of the season.

He got dropped for a while after Sheffield United

No my mistake he played 44 games last season

So if you take the team as a whole, would you pick Cunningham as the player who gets dropped a lot? I certainly wouldn't.

He gets rested when playing 3 games in a week as a wing back as Cotts has already said before 3 games in 7 days in that position is too much.

Cant see that hes dropped for poor form all that often.

So if you take the team as a whole, would you pick Cunningham as the player who gets dropped a lot? I certainly wouldn't.

He gets rested when playing 3 games in a week as a wing back as Cotts has already said before 3 games in 7 days in that position is too much.

Cant see that hes dropped for poor form all that often.

I can't see anyone but Parrish and maybe el abd leaving. We have a really good but small squad of players who get on well, and love the club. There is a real feel good factor at the club and no player would want to leave that for the unknown.

I predict positive things this season

I can't see anyone but Parrish and maybe el abd leaving. We have a really good but small squad of players who get on well, and love the club. There is a real feel good factor at the club and no player would want to leave that for the unknown.

Really.

Sorry kid but money talks, I don't think many players "love the club", not just ours but there are very few exceptions to the rule, Steven Gerrard at Liverpool, Terry at Chelsea..........I'm struggling here....

Really.

Sorry kid but money talks, I don't think many players "love the club", not just ours but there are very few exceptions to the rule, Steven Gerrard at Liverpool, Terry at Chelsea..........I'm struggling here....

Bale Real Madrid, he always wanted to play there nothing to do with 300k a week

The ghost of pre season past!!

Do not haunt us with your positivity again! We know how it ends up :(

Archived