IGNORED

Declan Rudd

GrahamC

An ever present for PNE last season and they had one of the better defences.

But I thought SC would put his faith in Fielding next season and this guy will expect to start, needs to at this stage of his career and will cost a fee and probably a fair wage...

Looks sharp in this vid:

If there is anything in this, then it would likely be season long loan I would have thought, otherwise surely PNE would have been most likely to sign him at this level..?

If there is anything in this, then it would likely be season long loan I would have thought, otherwise surely PNE would have been most likely to sign him at this level..?

OP said that they've signed Orient's first choice.

considering SC only started fielding when Moore was injured you can pretty much say he's a number 2 only Rudd is a very good young keeper with a birght future ahead of him, I would of thought he could do better then us to be honest

I liked Fielding under Cotterill but I hope we bring someone else in for that number 1 spot. That being said if Fielding starts against Sheffield United it wouldn't be the worse thing. Will be interesting to see if we play 4 at the back next season.

Lucky we have n't got a local rag annoncing all his current targets ,oh wait !

your right we haven't, what the local rag is announcing is all the targets linked with city on here and what agents slip to them, expect that Man City player to be on the back page tomorrow saying we are in advance talks,

Stockhausen is the only "jurno" I know that can get quotes from the manager an hour after the website or this forum posts something even tho' the manager is the other side of the world,

in other words the post just make it up

Yes, on a permanent deal. Surely as an ever present last season, they would have signed Rudd, if he was available on more than a season long loan...?

Where's he from, maybe he doesn't fancy going up north for a couple of years, any number of reasons could make that possible, young family etc

Archived