IGNORED

Hello Folks

Mike Hunt-Hertz

I am new to the forum, but have lurked for years. Exiled in lovely Derbyshire, but love to move back down to Glos and take in a bit more of the City! Great news about Wade and Little....I know I shouldn't, but I'm getting that feeling!

Should know better after 33 years of being a City fan.

I am new to the forum, but have lurked for years. Exiled in lovely Derbyshire, but love to move back down to Glos and take in a bit more of the City! Great news about Wade and Little....I know I shouldn't, but I'm getting that feeling!

Welcome,always happy to have more female fans on Otib .

You're not Stacey Penton by chance ?

Looking at your user-name, you've obviously been busy...

Love the username !

:rofl2br:

Are you Finbar? If not welcome to the forum.

I'm a laydee, not a lady!

(Alright, I'm a geezer with a childish delight in obscene puns!)

We need as many people as possible on the forum who have a childish sense of humour. Have you any strong opinions on hedgehogs?

Archived