IGNORED

Ghana Send Two Home

Smokey

Was hoping it would give Albert a chance, but for some reason the game is not on tv?

On the BBC website it says that the game will be on BBC Three although my Sky TV listing has nothing on BBC Three and none of the TV guides has it listed.

So the game will be on BBC1 via the red button or on BBC Three - just have to check near the time... but its definitely BBC covering it.

On the BBC website it says that the game will be on BBC Three although my Sky TV listing has nothing on BBC Three and none of the TV guides has it listed.

So the game will be on BBC1 via the red button or on BBC Three - just have to check near the time... but its definitely BBC covering it.

Thank you. I didn't think BBC3 showed programs until 7. So ill check just before kick off

Thank you. I didn't think BBC3 showed programs until 7. So ill check just before kick off

It'll be on the 'Red Button' or at least Linker said so last night after the France game.  The 'Red Button' content sometimes finds itself on other channels usually reserved for special broadcasts (at least it does on my Virgin Media box) so you should have a good chance of seeing it.

Personally, though both players who've gone home are good, they have also both come over as brats before; hope this means Albert will get a shot at Ronaldo...

Archived