IGNORED

Happy Now...?!

Bar BS3

A few of those who were doubding SC and the board, including SL, must surely be impressed with the signings made over the last 2 days...?!

Come on boys & girls... get your season tickets and let's enjoy the ride next season!

The club have signalled their intent, so let's all get behind them for would could be an exciting season!

COYR!!!

Good Signing, but as we all know, we don't have a CB where a lot of our troubles have come from over the past couple of years.

We are going to score but then we will concede a lot. But who knows what Cotts has lined up!

I'm not disappointed with the signings, but I wouldn't call it a great transfer window so far. I'm far more happy that Bryan, Reid and Burns have had their contracts extended to be honest. 

So 3 new players in.... 3 young players extended contracts...... 

Just out of interest...... what will make it great?

In answer to Bar BS3......

The club has done everything I wanted them to do and as such I will be renewing my ST tomorrow.

Id imagine a few will be from the last 2 days annoucements should also shift a few hundred more season tickets this year too. In the position to be able to afford one myself since a few years ago so very tempted to pick one up now. All in all has the markings of hopefully a great season.

Id imagine a few will be from the last 2 days annoucements should also shift a few hundred more season tickets this year too. In the position to be able to afford one myself since a few years ago so very tempted to pick one up now. All in all has the markings of hopefully a great season.

Yesterday morning there was already talk of season ticket sales hitting a cap and about 450 more sold than the equivalent time last season when ultimately 8900 were sold. With the capacity in the second half of next season dropping to under 13000, and allowing for away fans and segregation that implies a total home capacity of 11500 for some games meaning little, if any opportunity to buy tickets on a game by game basis and with every signing like freeman the number getting season tickets will likely increase with a corresponding decrease in availability for potd etc.

Centre backs, goal keeper.

Build the team from the back.  It may not be exciting, but a solid defence is better than an awesome frontline.  It is how we got to the Championship playoff, and most of our promotion teams have had this.  Not sure we are there yet.

So 3 new players in.... 3 young players extended contracts...... 

Centre backs, goal keeper.

Build the team from the back.  It may not be exciting, but a solid defence is better than an awesome frontline.  It is how we got to the Championship playoff, and most of our promotion teams have had this.  Not sure we are there yet.

So 3 new players  4 new players in.... 3 young players extended contracts...... 

Goal keeper think we will sign Simon Moore...... loan possibly permanent

Think we will sign another Striker......

Centre Back.... I think we will have to ship one out to get one in...... possibly Big George if rumours are to be believed.

Archived