IGNORED

New Signings

Rob k

Let's not beat around the bush and be typically British in our coyness.

Given how we faired second half of the season, and with the additions we have made, if we can hold onto JET and Baldock then top 6 is the least we should expect, and I am the biggest pessimist going.

If the season starts with this squad then we should be challenging right at the top end.

Lose Baldock, JET or both and we face a race against time to reappoint. Baldock will go for a fee, so it's fair to assume we will have ample cash available to replace him with someone who will suffice, although very unlikely anyone we can afford to pay for will be as prolific as Baldock

If we keep Baldock and JET what now are your expectations?

For me, a return to the championship and nothing less.

That's over expectance, don't forget I'll say about 4-5 of the players who struggled in our team last year will be in next years squad, you're in for a massive shock if you think we'll get promoted no problems next year

At last, a preseason where transfer candidates have been identified, and bought in early, instead of the usual balls up where they come in late. Miss a lot of preseason and cannot hit the ground running knowing how to play come the first game.

Now the past few seasons I have been quite vocal suggesting we would struggle. I have to say, I've been impressed with the way we have gone about our transfer business for once... It stands us in a good position for a real crack a a productive season.

Archived