IGNORED

New Blog Post: Mark Little - A Posh View

The Exiled Robin

Hi all,

I've been a bit quiet recently as so little has been going on but here, with the first of hopefully many new signing posts for the summer, is my introduction to new signing Mark Little, including a view from Posh fan and writer, John Verrall.

http://exiledrobin.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/new-signing-mark-little-posh-view.html

Enjoy!

Hi all,

I've been a bit quiet recently as so little has been going on but here, with the first of hopefully many new signing posts for the summer, is my introduction to new signing Mark Little, including a view from Posh fan and writer, John Verrall.

http://exiledrobin.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/new-signing-mark-little-posh-view.html

Enjoy!

good well written blog again but just remember BIg Tone does the jokes :read:

Sorry about the background issue, it's a tricky one to resolve as I don't have any issue on the devices i view it on and it seems difficult to narrow down to one type. Without knowing the exact issue I don't know what needs sorting out to sort it out!

Cheers for those that could read it, Korey Smith one coming up later tonight so keep an eye out

I found this blog post worrying rather than encouraging. "An attacking wing back who doesn't know how to play the ball if he thinks about it"? "A back player who's positioning is questionable and who is not  very competent when facing his own goal line and relies on pace to get out of messes he puts himself in?" Sounds like he needs taking in hand on the training ground before being let loose within our defence which was not without it's own disasters last season.

Archived