IGNORED

Brian Tinnion 2003 Ldv Final Match-Worn Shirt

Dave L

Hi Dave, I must say what a wonderful thing you are doing. I once missed the last train home from Weston so know it's not an easy walk, may I ask what is your connection to brave Oskar? Sometimes we all take our health for granted and if any of us can help to give this child a more comfortable life then that would be amazing. Good luck Dave and best wishes to Oskar.

No real connection, other than I've got to know him and his mum over the years as they come to every City game and I always stop for a chat. I've always been impressed by Oskar's positivity and cheerfulness and his unconditional love for his football club - and the difference that it makes to his life - and I wanted to do something to help. His mum mentioned the sponsored walk and I said I'd do it, along with a few others.  I really hope that City fans will rally round and donate just a few pounds if they can.

It would be great if we as City fans could get Oskar the money for his operation during this season. He's a lovely lad and it makes me sick that people can have boob jobs etc on the NHS, but they won't give these kids the operations they desperately need.

I've seen first hand the difference they make. What an amazing gift that we could give a huge City fan, if the funds can be raised for Oskar's op.

Archived