IGNORED

Were The Talk Of Twitter

Forza Revolution

think we've been here before, just 12 months ago! and look how that turnt out! Difference was we had a manager who was awful! hopefully we can genuinely look forward to a great season.

Very different this time around, IMO.

We are signing other clubs key players, who are proven at this level or above. Generally at just the right age and it looks like we can be genuinely optimistic for the coming season.

I for one, cannot wait for it all to get started!

think we've been here before, just 12 months ago! and look how that turnt out! Difference was we had a manager who was awful! hopefully we can genuinely look forward to a great season.

I think it's different, there definitely wasn't as much expectation of us doing well last year, either amongst our own fans or the opposition. We signed some 'big' name players - JET, Fielding etc, but a lot of unproven youngsters too.

Tap Bristol City in and everyone reckons were a force to be reckoned with. I've seen tweets from Brentford, Leyton, Plymouth to mention a few. They really rate our signings. I hope they're right.

So basically a load of ***** twatting about on ****tter.

Wow.

Yes they should have with the squad they had. Demonstrated when they had a half decent manager in charge and even made an FA Cup semi.

My dad was an avid blade and all my family are from up north, blades had a pretty average squad last year in comparison with wolves, brentford to name a few... Chris porter is dirt

Archived