IGNORED

Matt Harrold Signs For The Creepies

Major Isewater

i know most rovers fans don't rate him but I always thought he did a good job at holding the ball up for them when i saw him play, it was jut the dross around him. He did hold the ball up well in the JPT game, most of the balls that went into him stuck. Anyway just goes to show what gas fans know as he has ended up at a league one club.

Grudgingly I'd say that he seemed a sound kind of fella (heck he got the g..g..gg..ss relegated)

On the GCCC forum panel on Radio Bristol he seemed affable and down to earth (kinda like their own John Stead) although more gingerey of hair

For me he got the job done and moved on! Thank you Mr Harrold

Tight fitting underpants do exactly the same job

i know most rovers fans don't rate him but I always thought he did a good job at holding the ball up for them when i saw him play, it was jut the dross around him. He did hold the ball up well in the JPT game, most of the balls that went into him stuck. Anyway just goes to show what gas fans know as he has ended up at a league one club.

So, here is a question....

Should any Rovers players from last season that might secure moves to teams that we are going to face this season....

Should they booed and ridiculed it the usual manner, OR should we all give them a standing ovation along side a chorus of "Harold (or whoever) sent the gas down!" ..?

So, here is a question....

Should any Rovers players from last season that might secure moves to teams that we are going to face this season....

Should they booed and ridiculed it the usual manner, OR should we all give them a standing ovation along side a chorus of "Harold (or whoever) sent the gas down!" ..?

No just applause for the ex Mansfield guy who did send them down.

Archived