IGNORED

Recent City News Recap

internetjef

Just been away for 5-6 days and it seems like loads has happened at city

Trying to catchup with it all but a lot to take in

Looks like 4 players signed (if you count Elliot), and one of them is the Freeman guy everyone had thought was gonna be out of our league.

Are we expecting more signings? anything imminent?

If someone could post a reply to help me catch up on any big news ive missed it would be much appreciated

Looks like 4 players signed (if you count Elliot), and one of them is the Freeman guy everyone had thought was gonna be out of our league.

If someone could post a reply to help me catch up on any big news ive missed it would be much appreciated

Apparently a lot of Korey Smith's work goes unnoticed so the forum is delighted to have a new scape goat on board.

Also contracts signed with Barr construction for the ground redelopment.

Biggest game of the season coming up this Saturday.

Apparently a lot of Korey Smith's work goes unnoticed so the forum is delighted to have a new scape goat on board.

I can see it already:

Thread Title:

Korey Smith = The New Cole Skuse/Lee Johnson

That's not the impression I get.

Cotts: 'We need to add to his goalscoring column, but that comes from the position he has played in before'.

Sounds like he has a different, more adventurous, and far less anonymous role in mind for Smith.

That's not the impression I get.

Cotts: 'We need to add to his goalscoring column, but that comes from the position he has played in before'.

Sounds like he has a different, more adventurous, and far less anonymous role in mind for Smith.

Agreed, I'm hoping he'll be more like the Marvin Elliott we first signed, rather than a Skuse.

Jesus Dave, give him a chance? He hasn't even pulled the shirt on and you're starting a Korey is shite thread ;-)

Archived