IGNORED

Ryan "keeps" Mcgivern

Major Isewater

I genuinely believe he's the slowest player I've seen in a City shirt, I'd love to see McCombe, Flint, McGivern, Pack, Kilkenny and Andy Webster in a race

I would as well, but I'd like to add in Martin Kuhl and Trevor Morgan if that's ok? :)

How the hell did he ever get a pro contract at Man City..?!

All the time he was here I wondered that, never did find out the answer sorry. I saw him a few times since on tv playing for Hibs, looked worse if anything. Well there's hope for everyone I suppose...

he's the defensive version of Danny Haynes or JCR,looks like he's good but in fact.. :facepalm:

The same JCR who caused us problems end of last year.... always felt he got rough end of stick here as he used to be OK for us at times, City fans just got frustrated at him not running down the wing as often as they liked....

The same JCR who caused us problems end of last year.... always felt he got rough end of stick here as he used to be OK for us at times, City fans just got frustrated at him not running down the wing as often as they liked....

What problems did he cause us exactly ? Did he score a hat trick ? Set up some goals perhaps ? Save a goal bound shot from Super Sammy ?

No ,the only problems he caused us was a slight giddiness as he twisted and turned before doing ,well nothing really.

So long as blokes like you are managing football clubs,blokes like JCR will earn a living ! :tumbleweed:

I genuinely believe he's the slowest player I've seen in a City shirt, I'd love to see McCombe, Flint, McGivern, Pack, Kilkenny and Andy Webster in a race

I don't think Pack is particularly slow. The job he is asked to do rarely involves him having to run, but I've seem him sprint when required.

All of the above could beat El-Abd over 10 yards!

Archived