IGNORED

Http://www.bristol-Sport.co.uk - One News Item At A Time?

Xiled

Whenever I follow a link to http://www.bristol-sport.co.uk, I can only see the most recent news item (currently the new kit supplier).

I haven't tried other browsers or devices but the page looks short of navigation.....

Needless to say, less than impressed with "Designed by Activation & created by Gibe Digital"

User testing anyone?

it also states on the first page,

Bristol Sport will deliver a new state of the art, multi use stadium but has also been created to encourage participation in sport from grass roots to elite. The full Bristol Sport website will be launched later this year.

so the site isn't up and running yet

Looks like a work experience kid did it.

http://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/news/

That's a listing of the /news directory....usually not wise to make it accessible and certainly needs attention.

Looking at the site again, I think someone forgot to put links to the three sections in the middle of the screen   /news  /the stadium   /about us

Even as a 'holding' site, I'd say it still needs a link to older stories.

That's a listing of the /news directory....usually not wise to make it accessible and certainly needs attention.

Exactly. It's the work of an evening to do this right, a shame they're not being more intelligent about how they buy IT.

Exactly. It's the work of an evening to do this right, a shame they're not being more intelligent about how they buy IT.

its not the complete site its a holding site, only there until the offical site is launched,

Archived