IGNORED

Signings Today (Thursday)?

Southport Red

Coombsy said yesterday that there should be two signings this week plus (possibly) Freddie Adu next week.

We now know about Wilbraham from yesterday, anyone any clue as to whether there will be action today (Thurs)?

My guess is the club will confirm the loan of Moore but, as I say, that is a guess, nothing more.

Anyone heard anything about signings today?

Coombsy said yesterday that there should be two signings this week plus (possibly) Freddie Adu next week.

We now know about Wilbraham from yesterday, anyone any clue as to whether there will be action today (Thurs)?

My guess is the club will confirm the loan of Moore but, as I say, that is a guess, nothing more.

Anyone heard anything about signings today?

My guess is that Coombsy knows **** all

Frimpong!!!!!?!??!?!?!!!?!!

I have it on very good authority that we're signing Frimpong and his 4 brothers + a little known Taiwanese international.

The first six names on our team sheet will be:

Frimpong, Frimpong, Frimpong, Frimpong, Frimpong, Tiddle-Ai-Po!

The Gooners would kill for that line-up.....

Already confirmed by Andy Stockhausen there wont be any incomings today

When did Stockhausen suddenly become the font of all knowledge? People have spent years complaining that he gets all his info from this website and now suddenly he is Mr ITK!! Does he have a better relationship with the current Management or is he still guessing like the rest of us?

• Admin

When did Stockhausen suddenly become the font of all knowledge? People have spent years complaining that he gets all his info from this website and now suddenly he is Mr ITK!! Does he have a better relationship with the current Management or is he still guessing like the rest of us?

Would go as far to say that this pre-season he has been 100% spot on with what he has written.

Agree there used to be poor reporting, but something changed near the end of the O'Driscoll regime - now actually take the time to read what he writes.

Tweeted something earlier thanking Adam Baker for giving him exclusive access to the new signings, so would appear there is a good working relationship in place

I have it on very good authority that we're signing Frimpong and his 4 brothers + a little known Taiwanese international.

The first six names on our team sheet will be:

Frimpong, Frimpong, Frimpong, Frimpong, Frimpong, Tiddle-Ai-Po!

The Gooners would kill for that line-up.....

It's very sad but that did actually make me chuckle....... :facepalm:

Already confirmed by Andy Stockhausen there wont be any incomings today

Where did you see that?

Couldn't see anything on his Twitter feed.  What I did find on his feed (but no ideas about timings) is Stockhausen quoting SC as being "far from done yet" re signings.  exciting times

Would go as far to say that this pre-season he has been 100% spot on with what he has written.

Agree there used to be poor reporting, but something changed near the end of the O'Driscoll regime - now actually take the time to read what he writes.

Tweeted something earlier thanking Adam Baker for giving him exclusive access to the new signings, so would appear there is a good working relationship in place

I'm very critical of Stockhausens work, but he's been pretty good this season, he's finally found a manager he likes who isn't John Ward?

Archived