IGNORED

Steve Lansdown

Riaz

he seems to have become very open and has been telling everyone around him what players he plans to sign. :D

with all these 'reliable sources', maybe Steve Lansdown needs to learn to keep certain things to himself - like the imminent signing of Tommy Mooney! :blush:

One thing is strange though, these reliable sources only seem to be spoken about once the story had been in The Sun newspaper - just a coincidence, I'm sure :P

Guest bristolbred
he seems to have become very open and has been telling everyone around him what players he plans to sign. :laugh:

Because if he played his cards close to his chest, then half the forum would be slagging him off!!!. :laugh:

He'll be more popular by being open and honest!!!. :D

I trust him for one, as he has this Club very much at his heart!!!, :D

:blush::D:D:D:D:D:D

Guest bristolbred
i still cant believe he admitted to sacking danny wilson over the phone during a tv interview!! If it had to be done couldnt he had waited untill he came back from spain.
More fool Wilson for going away instead of sorting out the players!!!. :P

I am sure we will all await next season with much interest. Should City start badly, I wonder how how the anti Wilson faction react.......and will they become the anti Tinnion brigade. I always knew that City "fans" were fickle, but this episode takes the absolute biscuit.

Guest DANBOY_BCFC
I think he's lost the plot and will end up going Crazy but I'm %100 behind him and am glad we have an exciting chairman rather than a boring one... Good luck Steve..
I think he's a #####. Any person who agrees with 3 others to appoint Tony Pulis over Peter Taylor knows ###### all.

he seems to have become very open and has been telling everyone around him what players he plans to sign. :D

with all these 'reliable sources', maybe Steve Lansdown needs to learn to keep certain things to himself - like the imminent signing of Tommy Mooney! :D

One thing is strange though, these reliable sources only seem to be spoken about once the story had been in The Sun newspaper - just a coincidence, I'm sure :P

For all the latest news on BCFC check out the Cockney Sun newspaper. There are at least 2 staunch BCFC supporters that write for that Cockney rag that have probably got a direct line to Steve Lansdown's office. :blush::D

Because if he played his cards close to his chest, then half the forum would be slagging him off!!!. :laugh:

He'll be more popular by being open and honest!!!. :D

I trust him for one, as he has this Club very much at his heart!!!, :D

:blush::D:D:D:D:D:D

I was actually being sarcastic!

Guest bcfccider

Smoke screen.

I think that we always mention one player to keep everyone happy and to divert attention from the real target.

Remember the signing of Lee Miller, Wigan were supposedly interested in signing him. Thieir interest or feigning interest could have scuppered the deal, we tried to keep it as clandestine as possible.

Archived