IGNORED

Tommy Lee

Southport Red

Good goalie, but why does anyone drag themselves over the line of desperation and deprive to go on that site?!

And when qouting, why do you lost souls say 'that site says' - some sad freak has actually came up with a random idea and just posted.

Good goalie, but why does anyone drag themselves over the line of desperation and deprive to go on that site?!

And when qouting, why do you lost souls say 'that site says' - some sad freak has actually came up with a random idea and just posted.

Steady on Scrumpy.

Lost Soul and crossed line of desperation is rather strong.  I was just asking if anyone knew anything about him, you did and said 'Good Goalie'.  Thanks.  Try to keep it friendly huh?

Steady on Scrumpy.

Lost Soul and crossed line of desperation is rather strong.  I was just asking if anyone knew anything about him, you did and said 'Good Goalie'.  Thanks.  Try to keep it friendly huh?

I understand, but 'that' site is pointless, though it still recieves hits and generates false hype.

Maybe I should start a similar site - gotta be an earner for adverts too :)

Tommy Lee looked quality during the play-offs for Chesterfield this season and has done in the past. An ex Manu Utd lad.

I understand, but 'that' site is pointless, though it still recieves hits and generates false hype.

Maybe I should start a similar site - gotta be an earner for adverts too :)

Tommy Lee looked quality during the play-offs for Chesterfield this season and has done in the past. An ex Manu Utd lad.

It must make a few bob for the owner yet it looks so appalling.  Tacky ads everywhere and horrible formatting.

You can do nice sites for very little money nowadays (i do 'em all the time).  Let's start one up Scrump, what shall we call it notruthinthiswhatsoever.com is available

It must make a few bob for the owner yet it looks so appalling. Tacky ads everywhere and horrible formatting.

You can do nice sites for very little money nowadays (i do 'em all the time). Let's start one up Scrump, what shall we call it notruthinthiswhatsoever.com is available

It'll get twitter talking...

Archived