IGNORED

Why Do We Stick With Fa?

bristolcitysweden

Right. You are English & and by violent conduct you won the WC -66 but since then you have been backpaddling at the best and the superior example of underachievement is Bristol City FC. Why don't we just say enough is enough and use the very few braincells we got. Why don't we join some other European countries youth program. We do not have to stick with the FA til we are all dead. We can choose the Netherland opposite or even the German. European court of justice guarantee this.

Why not join the Chinese FA? Would be great business for Bristol Sports long term. Who cares if we play Oldham, Scunny or Colchester?

We need to make up for 30 piss poor seasons and have some vision. Not be the superior tired old git as alwayas. A person got missing and it turned out he had been playing center forward for Bristol City for two seasons. After close to 37 years of support I look forward to a game of football.     

I always thought these sort of posts were caused by too much alcohol during the overlong Swedish nights, but its the wrong time of the year.....

I guess you wrote this after his first post, if that was baffling enough what do you think of his second post I've just approved. When you decipher it let me know cos I can be buggered if I can make any sense of it, but maybe it because I haven't been drinking...

We got a piss poor rummed club in one of the biggest Citys in England and we are currently (lucklily) at third division level. A golden opportunity to move the crap to China. You guys will be on a flight to China for free every second week. Most places look like Burslem but you will have rice to your fish. WAKE UP. It make sence. 92 clubs and most are shit. We should be in the front seat.  

I guess you wrote this after his first post, if that was baffling enough what do you think of his second post I've just approved. When you decipher it let me know cos I can be buggered if I can make any sense of it, but maybe it because I haven't been drinking...

It's my opinion and I put it on a discussion forum. Don't see any harm as it make perfect sence. We should move our academy to a successfull regime and the Chinese league will be the one in a few years time initially competing with the PL. Where will the money be long term?  

You are right it only needed one post! It's not the first time though M, I often wonder if he writes them in Swedish then passes them through Babelfish :)

Right. You are English & and by violent conduct you won the WC -66 but since then you have been backpaddling at the best and the superior example of underachievement is Bristol City FC. Why don't we just say enough is enough and use the very few braincells we got. Why don't we join some other European countries youth program. We do not have to stick with the FA til we are all dead. We can choose the Netherland opposite or even the German. European court of justice guarantee this.

You are right in as much as the FA appears to be negligent in its overseeing of a decline of the national team. The Germans seem to be able to keep their successful youth and U21 teams together while we just get a mass of withdrawals. Stuart Pearce mentioned that he had 20 withdrawals from one squad when he was in charge. Personally I'd have walked out and told them to stick the job up the place where the sun don't shine. The FA should have its own medical panel and any player that withdraws from a national youth squad without a valid medical reason should be told in no uncertain terms that they would never play for their country again.

Oh, and by the way, if you are by any chance referring to Mr Norbert Stiles when you talk of violent conduct, I have to tell you that he was an excellent technical player as well as being a master of the art of man-marking. Would that we could have the like of him back now.

A person got missing and it turned out he had been playing center forward for Bristol City for two seasons.

That's class.

The rest is nonsense.

Made me laugh though.

Old as the hills. Not The Nine O'clock News did that joke in 1980.

Go for a drive in your Volvo and clear your head Mr Hirdy Girdy

We got a piss poor rummed club in one of the biggest Citys in England and we are currently (lucklily) at third division level. A golden opportunity to move the crap to China. You guys will be on a flight to China for free every second week. Most places look like Burslem but you will have rice to your fish. WAKE UP. It make sence. 92 clubs and most are shit. We should be in the front seat.  

Who's we?

Some random bloke in Sweden. You've no right to slag the club off so badly.

Who's we?

Some random bloke in Sweden. You've no right to slag the club off so badly.

37 years following the club and he makes the trip over twice a season to support City home and away.

Whatever else you think of him there isn't any doubt he's a fanatical Bristol City fan, and he's as entitled to his opinion as the rest of us.

re English football's mediocracy: this has dayed back decades. We refused to enter infant world cups and the ever evolution of the game on the continent and South America. Yes, we had a talented bunch in 66 and home advantage.

The FA and English football has generally always been in its own world, in one way or another.

No to away games in China.

Archived