IGNORED

Fred - Could He Make The City Xi?

fka dagest

I'd have him.  Then sell him.  Frankly, I don't see what he adds to the Brazil team.  But clearly people are prepared to pay money for players like him, so good luck to him

From what I've seen you could call him 'Fall over Fred'.  I think therein lies his worth.

He has had a poor World Cup, no one can say otherwise. What happened to Leandro Damioa or whatever it is?

Yes we were hearing a lot about him once.  And Robinho.  Where's he gone?  And that other young lad who used to play for AC Milan.  What was his name?  Something with a short surname.

Yes we were hearing a lot about him once. And Robinho. Where's he gone? And that other young lad who used to play for AC Milan. What was his name? Something with a short surname.

If you are thinking kaka, he is no longer young and is in his early 30's has just agreed to leave ac Milan I think.

Fred has scored 30+ goals for his club Fluminense in the top flight in Brazil the past two seasons, he isn't a bad player, he's just not the world class attacking focal point you might expect a potential World Cup winning Brazilian side to have.

Archived