IGNORED

2Nd Favorites For League 1 Title

Hartcliffe red

just seen this,thoughts?

last time I looked we were 15/2 and the next team Sheffield United were at 5/1, but it means nothing and i wouldn't pay attention to it, we were one of the favs last season and look what happened, also going into the last game of the season the gas were 12/1 to get relegated

last time I looked we were 15/2 and the next team Sheffield United were at 5/1, but it means nothing and i wouldn't pay attention to it, we were one of the favs last season and look what happened, also going into the last game of the season the gas were 12/1 to get relegated

Well it doesn't mean "nothing" it's essentially an on paper guess isn't it. The amount of variables in sport means that it's not guaranteed hence why it's 5/1 15/2 etc. if it was a guarantee it would be 1/100. It's just an educated guess

From the places I've seen Sheffield Utd are clear favourites, and we're just behind Preston as third favourites generally.

I personally think it's out of us and Preston. The Blades don't look like contenders..

Oh bu99er! I prefer it when we're not favourites...

This.

Our ability to flatter to deceive is legendary.

At this stage we look a half decent team, but only on paper. If we are around the top 4/5 after a couple of months then I think we can sustain a challenge for promotion,  but last season showed that a poor start can be difficult to recover from.

Archived