IGNORED

The Curious Case Of Korey Smith

Bobby Reid

players are going to sit out in pre-season, we will rotate the squad, the players are doing double sessions and look jaded (according to SC),

If we look that sloppy against Sheffield united I'd worry but not during pre-season,

If any players don't travel to botswarna then something may well be up

A bit of bover? had a rumble? SC was right to leave him out, we don't need that kind of thing here!

How things have changed, I would have fully expected this kind of speculation to have been picked by AS and made headline news in the BEP before, but he is obviously remembered how to be a proper journalist recently!

How things have changed, I would have fully expected this kind of speculation to have been picked by AS and made headline news in the BEP before, but he is obviously remembered how to be a proper journalist recently!

I'll miss his amateur-comedy approach.

ps/AS, during your daily troll for stories; here's one you and your shit paper seem to have under-reported: there is only one league team in Bristol.

Can you please keep the non-league scene to its own section. Mangotsfield, Yate Town, Bristol Rovers... all that lot.

Ta.

At this time of year I get my old wooden red and white rattle out and revarnish it. Sadly last year I got overwhelmed at the Leyton Orient match and knocked a coppers helmet off with it. Copper was ok but have been banned from the enclosure and going to sit in the Dolman Stand when it is built.

Archived