IGNORED

Making Bristol Red

RegC

Now the gas are out of the picture for a while, how do BCFC make Bristol Red?

I think the club should be making as much of this as possible & doing things like donating full sets of kit to schools & clubs, tours of AG/Failand and meeting players as much as we can. Shame we can't give loads of tickets away though with the stadium redevelopment limiting crowd sizes. Any other ideas?

Surely we have the best chance ever of making sure that the next generation of youngsters out there grow up as City fans!?

COYR :city:  :city:  :city:

Get the players visiting schools to help out in games/pe lessons.

Every 1st team player could spend 1 day per week at various schools across the city. I imagine the majority of kids would love it.

Get the players visiting schools to help out in games/pe lessons.

Every 1st team player could spend 1 day per week at various schools across the city. I imagine the majority of kids would love it.

Nice idea, but each player 1 day a week is impractical.

The community trust have certainly been increasing the amount of 'player visits' over the last year or two though and I'm sure that will have an impact on youngsters.

Nice idea, but each player 1 day a week is impractical.

The community trust have certainly been increasing the amount of 'player visits' over the last year or two though and I'm sure that will have an impact on youngsters.

Why?

Archived