IGNORED

Ben Nugent

ciderbeans

Not really regarding us, but I see Yeovil have signed Ben nugent on loan from Cardiff. Very good young cb and someone I wouldn't have minded us looking at. He's a no nonsense type defender in the terry mould. Yeovil will be fairly solid in defence with Moloney, nugent and Edwards.

I think Yeovil will be in amongst the top runners this year

Not really regarding us, but I see Yeovil have signed Ben nugent on loan from Cardiff. Very good young cb and someone I wouldn't have minded us looking at. He's a no nonsense type defender in the terry mould. Yeovil will be fairly solid in defence with Moloney, nugent and Edwards.

Of course they will. Top manager as well...

I think this is the young lad from street I believe. Possibly connections to yeovil of some sort.

you know Edwards is a midfielder now right??? ;)

Archived