IGNORED

White Away Kit

i hate rovers

It's lovely.

We should move away from this changing away colours every year bollocks.

Let's have an identity and stick to it. Home should ALWAYS be Red/White/Red IMO and away always White/Black/White.

Or away kit blue and white hoops as per Bristol Rugby? (This thread is a bit lacking in controversy)

I like the way the BS logo has been reduced in its significance. BS should be like the unimportant kid at school, at times useful when you are hungry and he has a lunchbox, but kept quietly in the corner under a barrage of rubbers and rules with the occasional stab of a compass if he gets above his rank.

x9_zps608124f0.png

What are peoples views on a design like this?

Limited edition?

Niche marketing?

Very smart, as a limited edition I would be very tempted to buy it.

As for an away kit for the following season I wouldn't mind an all white kit a bit like Swansea from 2010/11, just something a bit different.

Very smart, as a limited edition I would be very tempted to buy it.

As for an away kit for the following season I wouldn't mind an all white kit a bit like Swansea from 2010/11, just something a bit different.

How good does the robin badge look...

The whole thing looks great, apart from the McDonalds logo on the left, which looks like it's tipped over.

The reduction is size was an attempt to lose that intrusive fast food chain style feel. The design above is based on that worn by Gow and Hunter, but when the BS logo was ran along the arms the effect was overwhelmingly clumsy.

The logo is limited and unimaginative.

The reduction is size was an attempt to lose that intrusive fast food chain style feel. The design above is based on that worn by Gow and Hunter, but when the BS logo was ran along the arms the effect was overwhelmingly clumsy.

The logo is limited and unimaginative.

Is there anyway to incorporate some pillars, say 5, in your new design?

Is there anyway to incorporate some pillars, say 5, in your new design?

There is a way, but there would be no obvious wide market for it unlike using the Robin.

This is topical and tongue in cheek.

bsserrr.jpg

Small bespoke markets?

It is possible that BS and the BS megastore could provide a service to fans of the FC where they can create their own bespoke designs to purchase.

Adidas created a service for trainers using the Samba trainer as the template. People created their own colourways which they then could purchase.

More ideas - http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/WTMS/slideshow/

Archived