IGNORED

Travelling To Sheffield

Go Junior GO

I've heard bad things about coach one but I believe things should not be judged until tried (such as peanut butter and jam,athletes foot,cricket and toblerone) so I'm well up for 1

Also I've heard but can't confirm that if coach one ran now to anywhere it would be empty as they are all in Botswana - they should be celebrated not ridiculed

I've heard bad things about coach one but I believe things should not be judged until tried (such as peanut butter and jam,athletes foot,cricket and toblerone) so I'm well up for 1

Also I've heard but can't confirm that if coach one ran now to anywhere it would be empty as they are all in Botswana - they should be celebrated not ridiculed

Anyone now if there is any truth in this ? How many of coach 1 are actually in Botswana ?

I'd start with a short trip to yeovil or swindon on coach one to start with. Sheffield is a bit far and you may end up one of them.

I forgot how funny that thread was.

Pathetic, is it not?

But, oh so funny.

I went on a supporters coach (not no.1) to Leeds for the famous cup win in the the 1970's (Thank You Mrs Fudge), bricks thrown at the coach and people saying that it was awful! I was shitting myself and these 'old dears' were simply saying 'look at the washing hanging between the houses and, oh look, there's another brick'!

Memories.

• Admin

Coaches leaving at 6:30? You nuts? Coaches arrive for 1:30 usually so you do the math

It wont take 7 hours to get from Bristol to Sheffiled !

Expect they will arrive at Brammal Lane about 11:15-11:30

It's about 3 hours in a car - so say 3.5 on a coach

Leaving about 8am

I've never known the coaches arrive before 12:30 earliest

They will be there early because the 'lads' on coach 1 are meeting the Sheffield coach 1 'lads' for a knit off.

Archived