IGNORED

Blades Game On Tv In Holiday Resorts

Whooooossshhhh

Cisano just south of Bardolino.

Hmmm in that case you either have L'Ultimo in Bardolino, Franco who runs it will put Sky on for you if it isn't already

or

Bar Enal in Malcesine always has Sky Sports 1 on and advertised on the boards outside. Bob who runs it is English.

There is a bus that runs up and down that side of the lake.

Hmmm in that case you either have L'Ultimo in Bardolino, Franco who runs it will put Sky on for you if it isn't already

or

Bar Enal in Malcesine always has Sky Sports 1 on and advertised on the boards outside. Bob who runs it is English.

:shocking:

or

Cheers mate you've obviously spent some quality time there?

:shocking:

Definitely begins with an E.... I triple checked before I went in!!

Cheers mate you've obviously spent sone quality time there?

Yes mate and I will be back out there on 23rd August. Been before? I was actually sat just up the road in a bar with an ice cold beer when I connected to the wi-fi only to be greeted with the headlines "Bristol Rovers relegated from the football league" so I have very fond memories...

Just got back from Zante and it's on all their SKY listings in the bars!

Well that is the best indicator yet that bar owners haven't found an alternative match to show!  

Of course, that's the bu66er when the Prem is on - there could be a good FL match being televised by one broadcaster but I find myself hunting round  pubs in the random town I'm working in trying to find somewhere NOT showing some Prem shocker like Hull v Arsenal in front of a load of plastic supporters.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE IN FINDING THE GAME, hopefully this thread will ensure that some random reds get together in the same bar if they're in the same resorts.  Hasta luego mis amigos.....

So I take the phone call - 'Ey oop, mate. It's Dave from Sheffield here. I've got my box at United again this year. You coming up to watch your team get hammered by the mighty Blades? Full VIP, then we'll go 'proper out' in Sheffield'. All on me, kid,'

'Love to, Dave' I said. 'I'll just check with the missus when we're taking the kids away....'

Anyone know a bar in Xante I can watch the match and drown my sorrows in......

Mate you'll find loads of places in Zante showing it, more screens than people there!

Mate you'll find loads of places in Zante showing it, more screens than people there!

Thanks mate.

A bit gutted not to be taking my mate's offer up, but will no doubt find somewhere 'cider lively' to kick the season off. 

I'll tell the kids I've gone off for a 'healthy walk'......

We are in Cap Salou from 2nd -17th so If it's definitely on in Shankly's I'll be going in there with my 2 sons to watch it, I think that's the bar opposite Uncle SAMs & Olivers ?

Loz has just txtd me to say he's now got a 1pm (Spanish time) finish for his early shift so he"ll be in Shanklys for ko.  I've told him to buy you and the boys a drink from me and MRs Jacko..   Should be a lot of local support for the Reds there.  Have a great day then take Mrs Frome Red and the kids down the Internacional 11 that night for top entertainment c/o Loz and Brooksie.  Have a great break.

Loz has just txtd me to say he's now got a 1pm (Spanish time) finish for his early shift so he"ll be in Shanklys for ko. I've told him to buy you and the boys a drink from me and MRs Jacko.. Should be a lot of local support for the Reds there. Have a great day then take Mrs Frome Red and the kids down the Internacional 11 that night for top entertainment c/o Loz and Brooksie. Have a great break.

Thanks for that Jacko, Hopefully will be a good game :)

I'm in Portugal so got my fingers crossed somewhere will show it

If your in albafura there used to be a bar in the old town run by a city fan, it was out towards the taxi rank on the left hand side.

It had a gas shirt above the toilet door!! Loads of city stuff on the walls etc

Archived