IGNORED

On Line Tickets

foghornred

Just tried to buy Sheffield tickets online and find that you can not change the fact that you are a non season ticket holder section to season ticket holder, as I have been for many years so you can not get the discount for cats travel.

Has anyone else noticed this ? Or is the only way to get cats discount,by phoning the ticket office and you can't do it on line ?

It's probably because the season tickets haven't been sent out yet so they haven't updated the database to say who's a season ticket holder for next season. Technically once the season ends you're no longer a season ticket holder until the renewal for next season has been completed. It might be worth phoning the club to see if there's a way around it so you can get the discount.

You can buy them online from this season, but after phoning to get my tickets (and discount) I was told that they can only offer one option and have gone for the higher priced one which is non season ticket holders which seems a little strange as most people who travel on cats are season ticket holders,so I can not see many people using this service as it costs so much more.

Well done City good idea but not carried out in the best way. :grr:

Archived