IGNORED

Mangos Tonight

slartibartfast

Too subtle Rog ,most on here have never seen one let alone appreciate your subtile play on words.

That must be a real artichoker !

I got it, I got it! Very good. There's some wasted talent on here, or is it talent wasted?

Too subtle Rog ,most on here have never seen one let alone appreciate your subtile play on words.

That must be a real artichoker !

Thanks very much AtB! I was tempted to apply a'woooooooosh' to some earlier replies.

'subtile'? Am i missing something? Is this something on the kitchen wall of an underwater vehicle?

Our U21's win 5-1 .. When NLBR 1st team played the Mighty Mangos last week they struggled to hold em to a 1-1 draw ;)

TBF it wasn't their first team. There were some trialists from the likes of TNS and Cirencester.

See post #73

Thanks for that.

I had spent a long time wondering - a constant muttering of 'Aaron Davies, Aaron Davies, Aaron Davies' is not conducive to harmony in the house.

Neither, for what it is worth, is laughter at 'Cor Jet'. Try, for just a second, to imagine explaining to a non-City (even non-English!) fan the humour in the play on words between courgette, i.e. the vegetable in front of you, and 'Cor Jet' a City player whose initials make jet and....

Thanks for that.

I had spent a long time wondering - a constant muttering of 'Aaron Davies, Aaron Davies, Aaron Davies' is not conducive to harmony in the house.

Neither, for what it is worth, is laughter at 'Cor Jet'. Try, for just a second, to imagine explaining to a non-City (even non-English!) fan the humour in the play on words between courgette, i.e. the vegetable in front of you, and 'Cor Jet' a City player whose initials make jet and....

Think you deserve a medal for trying!

Archived