IGNORED

Fantasy Premier League

citywest30

There gonna be some fairly similar teams in the first week. Do i go for tried and trusted players of last season or do i twist and add players like sanchez who are unknown quantities? Tough decision. Im sure there will be a few more changes should anymore transfers happen between now and the 16th

There normally is one... last year it came out a few weeks in to the season though. The one I used was third party, not official. Keep an eye on the app store I guess.

I think the one I used was 3rd party too. Doing it on my mobile is impossible, can't seem to find the mobile site, pain in the arse

Still, Vanarama R0vers are in the hat now, come on my babbers

Just made my final changes for the first week. Not touching the transfers again until injuries occur or man utd sign hummels or di maria

it's really difficult though with the transfer window not closing for another two weeks, all the squads could change signifcantly. For example, I think Shane Long could be a nice little bargain now he has signed for Southampton and there are others I would pick but can't be sure they are even staying in this country.

Archived