IGNORED

Tournament

chipdawg

Just watching the 'Schalke Tournament' on TV which is a preseason affair between Schalke, West Ham, Newcastle and Malaga (I know, I'm desperate for football) and it got me wondering about whether we could do something next season? Obviously we wouldn't have teams of that level, but we could have (for example) Willem, a team from Botswana and AN other (a German 2nd division, Liga B or Scottish team for example). The Dessi pitch could take the extra hammer, the club might make a few pennies and we'd get some relatively competitive friendlies. Plus, I reckon it'd be a great few days or weekend

Just watching the 'Schalke Tournament' on TV which is a preseason affair between Schalke, West Ham, Newcastle and Malaga (I know, I'm desperate for football) and it got me wondering about whether we could do something next season? Obviously we wouldn't have teams of that level, but we could have (for example) Willem, a team from Botswana and AN other (a German 2nd division, Liga B or Scottish team for example). The Dessi pitch could take the extra hammer, the club might make a few pennies and we'd get some relatively competitive friendlies. Plus, I reckon it'd be a great few days or weekend

A Swedish team of course :)

Great shout!

Archived