IGNORED

U18S Bristol Derby

CHAZ MICHAELS

I went to watch our U18s play Rovers U18s today.

It finished 1-1.

Aaron Davies scored our goal with a nice header from a corner.

They equalised with about 5 mins left after our keeper got caught trying to dribble the ball out.

Best players for us I think were Aaron Davies (very strong defensively and also comfortabel in possession) and Ben Last (a very composed central midfield player).

Their best player was their centre forward - very quick and strong and he caused us a few problems.

I went to watch our U18s play Rovers U18s today.

It finished 1-1.

Aaron Davies scored our goal with a nice header from a corner.

They equalised with about 5 mins left after our keeper got caught trying to dribble the ball out.

Best players for us I think were Aaron Davies (very strong defensively and also comfortabel in possession) and Ben Last (a very composed central midfield player).

Their best player was their centre forward - very quick and strong and he caused us a few problems.

Ben Last played as a centre back against Paulton last week. Thought he looked decent in that position as well.

Watched this game yesterday Aron David looked good also the lad that played cm Ben looked good .

City looked as if they need to sign a couple of strikers as the two lads that played yesterday were poor to say the least.

Also city's keeper looked poor in distribution and very slow decision making was also at fault for the rovers equaliser

Archived