IGNORED

Notts County Away....

Vincent Vega

Works perfectly for me as I get back off holiday on the Saturday night, so this will be the first away game I can make now.

Great away end at Notts County, so hopefully we have a decent start and take a good number up there for this one.

Works perfectly for me as I get back off holiday on the Saturday night, so this will be the first away game I can make now.

Great away end at Notts County, so hopefully we have a decent start and take a good number up there for this one.

Not sure how recently you've been but the away section has been on the side of the pitch for around 2 or 3 seasons.

I remember quite a few years ago when a load of the old 70's East End songs were revived for the day at County.  It might have been Tinnion's 500th game, we might have won about 5-1 or I might just have dreamt the last two snippets.  The 70's songs though were a great blast from the past though!

Come On You Reds

Not sure how recently you've been but the away section has been on the side of the pitch for around 2 or 3 seasons.

Oh right, I didn't know it had changed. Not been there since before our championship stint.

Always did wonder why they gave their best stand to the away fans.

Sister in law lives in Notts, trying to persuade the Mrs to take a trip up for this. We get back off hols on the Thursday, so first chance for me this season

As others have said, it's a tidy ground and if (IF!) we get off to a good start I could see quite a following going up there

I remember the FA Cup game in 83/84, when we were in Div4, and they were in Div1. Gave them the runaround and should have won. Didn't Alan Crawford put us one up, or was it Pritchard?

The away terrace was absolutely rammed. Meadow Lane is unrecognisable from those days now.

Remember it well.... Tom Ritchie was was denied a clear penalty after being hacked down in the penalty area at 2-2....I think their keeper was injured during City's equaliser (2-2) and the ref made up for it with that decision. I remember there was a lot of crowd trouble....

Archived