IGNORED

Bristol Bid For The Commonwealth Games

gavlin

Watching the closing ceremony at the Commonwealth Games I noticed the 2022 games is still to be decided. Ferguson should put a bid in for Bristol to host. Look at the sporting facilities Bristol has to offer. Ashton Gate for the open and closing ceremony and the seven a side rugby. Colston Hall for the boxing, Whitchurch for the Athletics, Gymnastics at the Arnofini, Judo at the David LLoyd Centre. Christ this looks a goer to me!!!!! :grr:

Watching the closing ceremony at the Commonwealth Games I noticed the 2022 games is still to be decided. Ferguson should put a bid in for Bristol to host. Look at the sporting facilities Bristol has to offer. Ashton Gate for the open and closing ceremony and the seven a side rugby. Colston Hall for the boxing, Whitchurch for the Athletics, Gymnastics at the Arnofini, Judo at the David LLoyd Centre. Christ this looks a goer to me!!!!! :grr:

Clifton Suspension bridge for the diving

Bring it on

And the 110 meter hurdles could be staged in Southmead, only with a slight twist.

Competitors need to complete the course (made entirely of hedges and garden fences) whilst carrying either a PS3 or a flat screen TV under their arm.

Rather than having a starting pistol to set them off, one of Avon and Somerset's finest can release a police Alsatian.

I can see records being broken here.

Mixed (sex) martial arts - with the male competitors being sent to the Apple for 12 pints of cloudy, the females have been challenged to get their dinner ready - on time - and to the exact specification of their male opposition.

The twist here, is that neither side know what time the other will be peckish and fancy a bit of nose-bag, so the pressure will be on.

Bouts to be judges by a Staffordshire bull terrier that they've had for years but don't really care for - which is why it has such a temper.

(Note kids - domestic violence is not, and has never been, funny - this post is for illustrative purposes only).

Archived