IGNORED

Nosworthy

The Gambler

I once dreamt that I was playing for Leeds, and Everton wanted to buy me and pay me 42k a week.....but I wouldn't because they wouldn't let me wear #19......WTF does that mean!?

Ni-ni-ni 19, 19,Ni-ni-ni 19 19, really wasn't sure what was going on.

Perhaps you wanted to go to Vietnam?

Ha, quite possibly! Was one of those where I woke up angry realising I wasn't on 42k/week!

Bastard dreams. I've spent a whole morning at work once worried about something but I couldn't remember what. It was only at lunch time I remembered my homework hadn't been done...then I remembered I was a bloody adult and was able to relax. 

Exactly my thoughts. I love keema nan;s but a few years ago i went to India on holiday and they done the best garlic nan's ever. Now when i go out for a curry i have a keema and a garlic nan.

When she becomes incontenant, and most do. Her house is gonna stink!

PS you are greedy, 2 Nan's, I have none

Bastard dreams. I've spent a whole morning at work once worried about something but I couldn't remember what. It was only at lunch time I remembered my homework hadn't been done...then I remembered I was a bloody adult and was able to relax. 

That's just weird. Me as well.

I spent the whole morning worried about something too. It was only at lunch time I remembered I was was just a bloody big kid so I posted some more on OTIB.

I mixed it with a kabab once I swear I blocked all the drains in portishead after that clanger

I've never had a problem with kebabs, but maybe it's because my kebab van of choice has a one star hygiene rating. My mate refuses to go back after finding a fried spider in his doner a while back.

In the vans' defence, it was caked in the wining combination of chilli sauce and garlic mayo, he wouldn't have tasted it.

I've never had a problem with kebabs, but maybe it's because my kebab van of choice has a one star hygiene rating. My mate refuses to go back after finding a fried spider in his doner a while back.

In the vans' defence, it was caked in the wining combination of chilli sauce and garlic mayo, he wouldn't have tasted it.

I use the kabab house in portishead now instead of the van, never had a problem since then

Monkeh I live in portishead and if you want a decent kebab don't go near the shop or van they are both pants use masala 20 the Indian up top with out a doubt ten times better

I had a bad one from masala 20 mate but always had a decent one from the shop

A mixed lamb and chicken sheesh is lovely

We don't keep leaking goals.. we have the joint 3rd best defensive record in the division at the moment.. Crewe and S****horpe are leaking goals, we sure aren't..

This isn't a moan but we have conceded in 80% of our games so far this season to date. If we were to keep that statistic up for the rest of the season I doubt we will be getting promotion.

Archived