IGNORED

City Fans Needed (Blades Away)

BA12RED

Hi Everyone!

If you are going to be travelling up to Bramall Lane on Saturday and you don't mind being asked a few questions / your thoughts on the game and are happy to feature in my 'away days' vlog for my new YouTube series then let me know! (depending on your mood after the result of course)

I'm going to be producing 'Vlog' videos on the matches every week as this is something which I think a lot of people would enjoy and a fan based input would help improve the standard of my videos.

Leave a post or a message if you are interested in taking part and if enough people are interested I will add a link to my channel somewhere! Not just on here to advertise :P :laugh:

Thanks guys!

I may go to Sheffield depends on money of course but I am definetely going to the promoted teams (from league 2) and relegated teams (from championship).

I'd be happy to feature in this in those games?

I may go to Sheffield depends on money of course but I am definetely going to the promoted teams (from league 2) and relegated teams (from championship).

I'd be happy to feature in this in those games?

Will be doing it for every game home and away mate so just let me know whenever. Or I may even bump into you as I think I've seen you many times in the Wedlock over the past 1-2 seasons. Where you sitting next season?

Will be doing it for every game home and away mate so just let me know whenever. Or I may even bump into you as I think I've seen you many times in the Wedlock over the past 1-2 seasons. Where you sitting next season?

Williams this season for me, Block D. :)

Archived