IGNORED

Team Photo

B-Rizzle

According to Scott Murray and Adam Baker on twitter it looks like it's the team photo this afternoon.

Seeing as all the Baldock speculation kicked off on twitter last night, will Sammy be there (I assume so)? And will Elliott Parish be included?

It will be interesting to see later...

If ( & it's a big if) the twitter rumours of a fee being agreed then Sam will be in Brighton today discussing personal terms & therefore won't be in the photo.

Expect a press release from City stating that before the squad photo is revealed. If he's in it then the rumours are bull & we have just shy of a month to fend off interest.

If ( & it's a big if) the twitter rumours of a fee being agreed then Sam will be in Brighton today discussing personal terms.

Expect a press release from City stating that before the squad photo is revealed.

has anyone seen this story outside of that brighton rag? its not in the post on the bbc or sky sports.....,

if a bid was accepted or they were that close to signing him one of these would of picked it up,

if true sky would of been all over in imo considering we are the opening game

has anyone seen this story outside of that brighton rag? its not in the post on the bbc or sky sports.....,

if a bid was accepted or they were that close to signing him one of these would of picked it up,

if true sky would of been all over in imo considering we are the opening game

I'm inclined to agree with you. I guess we'll find out soon enough

Possibly. But I would imagine when you are discussing uprooting your family on a long term contract you'd be shown around the City.

Wherever the negotiations are taking place I can't see him being included in the photocall IF a deal has been agreed

it hasn't stopped sky with agard or linking us with patterson while we were out in botswana tho' thats why i don't think this bolton intrest (only published in their local rag) will come to anything,

anyway as some one pointed out being in the photo doesn;t mean he will be here saturday,

I think he will be here until at least jan myself,

Back to the photo itself, is it being taken at the gate or that hotel we aren;t aloud to mention?

it hasn't stopped sky with agard or linking us with patterson while we were out in botswana tho' thats why i don't think this bolton intrest (only published in their local rag) will come to anything,

anyway as some one pointed out being in the photo doesn;t mean he will be here saturday,

I think he will be here until at least jan myself,

Back to the photo itself, is it being taken at the gate or that hotel we aren;t aloud to mention?

Slip of the 'tongue' obviously, but it is Brighton who have (according to a previously unheard of Twitter) had a bid accepted.

Bolton are looking at Fontaine. 

Possibly. But I would imagine when you are discussing uprooting your family on a long term contract you'd be shown around the City.

Wherever the negotiations are taking place I can't see him being included in the photocall IF a deal has been agreed

I agree. People (quite rightly) assume players want to 'improve' themselves, but these are human beings. If the career 'improvement' means uprooting a settled and happy young family, it is not something that many would do frivolously. Totally understandable that Sam would want to play at a higher level and earn more money, but if he thinks he can do that and not disturb his family, that may be enough. I'm sure City can offer more money and he may think there is a good chance of Championship football next year without changing schools etc (does he have kids?)

I moved my family for a great career opportunity once, it is not something you do lightly.

Fingers crossed Sam feels the same.

As I said his possible non appearance in today's photocall will only confirm last nights dubious rumours. It won't mean something won't happen tomorrow or anytime before August ends.

As Rocky says, City might delay releasing content of the shoot until they confirm a bid has been excepted (again, that's a big if).

Slip of the 'tongue' obviously, but it is Brighton who have (according to a previously unheard of Twitter) had a bid accepted.

Bolton are looking at Fontaine. 

slip of the fingers yes, i typed bolton as I was reading the fontaine story at the time but ment brighton

Archived