IGNORED

My Season Preview

BA12RED

Decided to do a Twist on things and produce my season preview and thought's as a video!

Let me know your opinions on my thoughts and the comments I made.

Would love some constructive feedback as this is going to be a regular sort of thing from myself!

Thanks! Enjoy!

(CLICK THIS TO WATCH)

Is any Admin/Moderator able to help me embed a video? Thanks

Well done for your initiative.

Constructive criticism .

Don't say "i 'm crap at this " practice your "performance " before unleashing it onto the general public.

If you think it's crap then what are we supposed to think?

Decide what message you want to pass and stick with the KISS principal.

Keep

It

Simple,

Stupid .

You are very personable and i wish you good luck.

Not bad for a first attempt, however i'm sure if you took just a little bit longer to edit it will make the video smoother and don't be too hard on yourself. I'm sure as the season progresses and you get more things to talk about your confidence will improve. Good luck with it. 

Good shout and fair play for wacking this up....I did a similar thing back in the day writing for the Green un on a voluntary basis and had my own column every couple of weeks. Also had a slot in the official programme for a couple of seasons. It's great that social media has moved on and we can watch / read together as fans. Don't diss yourself, you did well. I used to analyse every article I wrote which are now in the loft...I may get them out and see how young I looked - :laugh: - Keep it up and if I have time without my son Ashton screaming, message me about ideas etc...

Tomo

Archived