IGNORED

Clermont's Female Coach

redfred

Glad it wasn't just me, I did have a chuckle yesterday when I saw that!

Interesting though, wish her all best, will certainly keep an eye on how she is doing

I just hope it doesn't go tits up for her....

In all seriousness, she will do well if she's good enough and if she earns the players' respect, same as a male manager.

A 2-1 first game defeat, hope they can put the mammary of that behind them.

Onwards and upwards or face a similar fate to the Gas and become sad sags.

Hope the fans support her well while the team gels, the players need to perform side by side, there will be many ups and downs, but as long as they don't let each other down the support should hold firm.

OK they boobed first time out against Brest, now they need to pull themselves together and make the opposition look like tits for the rest of the season.

I'd like to wish their coach and her supporters all the breast from now on, and when the seasons over hope they'll have many happy mammaries to look back on. :)

it went tits up in the second half when she brought 2 lumps on upfront and Brest scored a craking pair,

all jokes aside I hope she does well in the job, gender like race shouldn't stop you getting a job in football if you are the best person for it,

It's very hard to be a manager if you've not played professionally.  Lawrie McMenemy is the only successful manager in that category.

Arsene Wenger, Jose Mourinho, AVB and this lot:-

http://talksport.com/magazine/features/2011-06-23/six-best-managers-who-didnt-play-football-andre-villas-boas-arrigo-sacchi-carlos-alberto-parreira-a

Well more direct football seems to be back on the rise so I hope she has a big two up front for the lads to spray balls upon, she may just have to take defeat on the chin otherwise. Still, can always cheer herself up with a full facial afterwards.

Having said that, they'll have to keep it tight at the back in case of any holes being exploited.

*Runs for cover before Dolly GOES ******* BALISTIC ;)

Archived