IGNORED

Thatchers Cider

Bobby kellard hero

We could give a big opportunity to a cider farm in Somerset to supply us cider - would be good for local business and differ from the usual pub brands - if they could guarantee us a certain supply of course.

City have promised that as part of the rebuild, smaller companies will be given the opportunity to sell food and drink in the new concourse. If this happens, real cider farm cider would be a good addition

This is good news but for us East End gypsy's pitched up in the Williams. Will we be allowed to take advantage of it? As we're no longer allowed in the Dolman and I was under the impression no drinks on tap at the kiosks in the other two stands. 

This is good news but for us East End gypsy's pitched up in the Williams. Will we be allowed to take advantage of it? As we're no longer allowed in the Dolman and I was under the impression no drinks on tap at the kiosks in the other two stands. 

we will prob have to make do with bottles for the coming season, then we will get the best facilites once the new stand is built

That picture looks like we'll have Butcombe, Kroney, Gold, Ashton Press, John Smith's and a cooking lager.

Was half expecting to see 'Debbies Karaoke' on the events board behind them.

Oooooooooh there's a phrase in there which will get Red Zepperin's gander up!

Can't wait for him to spot it...............

Not sure which phrase you mean, Mr Peacock. Is it the one about Bristol Sport valuing "its own heritage". My gander is in the same place it was prior to reading the article as I've kind of overdosed on this stuff recently and it has little effect.

Two things I did notice: where rugby and football are mentioned, the former gets priority each time.

Secondly, are the CEOs of Bristol Sport and Thatchers brothers or cousins? Seems a coincidence that they both mention their great-grandfather making cider down the road.

(I'm getting my news off the Bristol City site, which may be worded differently to the article on the Bristol Sport site, which my psychologist has advised me to avoid.)

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20140805-pouringrights-1805566.aspx

Archived