IGNORED

Sun Tan & Crapdiff

The Gasbuster

With all the goings on at NLBR, I cannot but think our "friends" across the river Severn have got off very lightly this summer.

I don't understand myself, why everybody seems to be making them favourites for the Championship title next season. It will be more competitive and difficult than ever, I believe.

Let's not forget they finished bottom last season; they have a very inexperienced manager, who was totally out of his depth, plus that complete idiot upstairs running the show.

Apart from losing some very good players (including Caulker), has much changed over the summer ? 

Tan has been very quiet over the last few months. Perhaps he will be introducing some new daft ideas in the next few weeks.

I really hope they get off to a crap start next season, and that Tan throws his toys out of the pram.

If they do start well, then no doubt that tosser R.F.G. will miraculously reappear here.

I'm not sure what looks worse: the red seats or the bloke holding his bum cheeks open either side of the vagina in the middle (I assume it's actually supposed to symbolise the ayatollah)?

its bum cheeks, to remind baaarrrdif fans how they bent over and took it just for a whif of the prem

masseys cladding mate.

The main contractor the Buckingham group (who got the rovers ground as well if it happens) were ******* clueless which should bode well then!

you shouldn't as their ground won't happen its just a pipe dream

It looks more like those cardiff fans are swimming to me. What could they be swimming away from?

According to a couple of mates from Swansea there was a famous incident over the bridge that resulted in some gobby Crapdiff fans being chased by Swansea fans. By all accounts the Diff jumped into a river and started to 'swim away' as the Swansea fans sang to the tune of 'Cheerio cheerio cheerio'. The song has been sang by numbers of Swansea fans ever since.

What a fantastic and fitting tribute from Vincent Tan, finally listening to fans (albeit the wrong ones) about how they would like their beloved Legolang to look...

i was working on that monstrosity! It's running behind and quality of work is a shambles( apart from my work of course) I did feel dirty about it though!

I'm sure you've inserted the magic bolt - remove it and the whole stadium falls down ;)

masseys cladding mate.

The main contractor the Buckingham group (who got the rovers ground as well if it happens) were ******* clueless which should bode well then!

I must have crossed paths with you at some point. I had a Welsh lad called Nigel working on my site for Massey this week. He said he was working on the stadium for them last week.

Archived