IGNORED

The Gas - Frozen

One Team

Listening to my little 'un singing 'Let It Go' from Disney's Frozen got me thinking we should nab it for this version this season:

Let them go, let them go
Can't hold them back anymore
Let them go, let them go
Turn away and slam the door!

We don't care
Where they're going to play
Or how they get on,
The Gas never bothered me anyway!

One Team

Listening to my little 'un singing 'Let It Go' from Disney's Frozen got me thinking we should nab it for this version this season:

Let them go, let them go

Can't hold them back anymore

Let them go, let them go

Turn away and slam the door!

We don't care

Where they're going to play

Or how they get on,

The Gas never bothered me anyway!

One Team

I was on holiday with the financial burdens in Woolacombe last week and the entertainment crew had a crowd singing that and I must admit to thinking it would make a great football chant with the right words.

I think that if we do the song we should also do a video. Nick Higgs could play the part of the princess, but instead of everything he touches turning to ice, it would turn to shit instead. A shit stairway, leading to a shit palace, topping a mountain full of shit.

Manc - my girls play Dolly Parton quite a lot (and that friggin Frozen song!), how did I never get 'non league' out of it, genius!

It was the same when we signed Bolasie, I could never say his name unless it was to the tune of 'she's so lovely' by Scouting For Girls

As for whether the tune works for football, I used to love it when we sang that Milli Vanilli song. Completely irrelevant and out of place, but it worked!

Whenever I try and think of a new song (which admittedly I am rubbish at) I just get the words "non-league" to the tune of dolly partons Jolene stuck in my head.

Did I mention I'm rubbish at this?

:chant6ez:  Non league, non league, non league non league, Im beggin of you please just keep the Gas!  :chant6ez:  I think that would work on match day :thumbsup:

Archived