IGNORED

The Crown At Keynsham

Tall King Blox

Evening-been following this post since I organised the meet at the "shithole" in Keynsham on Sat-we had 180 of Citys finest turn out of whose photo's you can see on FB on my site-a few on here will know me and that I'm fighting a battle I cannot win so we noticed ome of the misguided comments thaat one of you made-son you were perhaps mistaken about the pub as the people who run the pub are hard working and yes there livlihoods could be affected by your remarks-take some advice do the right thing and apologise-thats all-go careful......

Apologies.... :(

I lived in keysham for 20 years and have seen the place change so much for the worse, shouldn't of taken my personal views of keynsham out on the Crown... Sorry again!!

Well said Lino...been meaning to post a reply on this for a while....the guy who set it up is a legend...a good mate who has sadly managed to grab the short straw.....i could tell you stories but i will respect him.........well done RT...must meet soon...how does chelsea sound...? or an early tube.....xxxx god bless x

One of the best afternoons ever with a lot of City lads

When the second went in the noise was amazing

Some brilliant photos here

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5ce629wl22uvp3m/AABXcDIwht8Vsc9Wq4V95O1_a/city%20do%20low%20res

It was nice to see you there Arn, It felt like an away match with all the boys in the pub, 

an absolutely brilliant day, and  the result made it even more memorable mate  

Thank you all-this is my last Post to OTIB-went down in '68 on Normans Coaches from Keynsham-never been a Top Boy but always been there-always done my bit-Cardiff away 73-Millwall at home 85-Chelsea 92 in the Cup and Portsmouth in the Dolman when the geezer fired the starting pistol at me! Sat was my thank you to a group of Men among Men! As Mask says PD/pneumonia and now eyesight probs-struggling-still it was good!...........that's all.

Archived