IGNORED

Chris Wood

Manon

Ok, not really football chat so mods please move if necessary...but he is a city fan.

He's currently tied in a share for 2nd at the us pga. Really seems to be getting his game together lately and flying up the world rankings. Hopefully he'll go on to greatness and lift a major one day.

#makingbristolproud

I played a few holes with him a few years back at Long Ashton. Such a top bloke.

I had the pleasure of meeting him up at LA too. He was in the group playing behind us on a busy day so we ended up letting his group through. Crikey, he hits the ball a long way! :blink:

He comes to games with me and a few mates. He loves BCFC and another team in the Prem. He is a season ticket holder, and will probably be part of a group of us who buy a box when the new stadium is built. Loves City and like a lot of us who travel, find any means possible to watch games home or away or on line.

If it's not a silly question why does he have a season ticket? He should be planning to be busy every Saturday surely! Maybe he's deliberately missing cuts to get back and watch City.....

I have one too, and saw one match last year. You want to sit with friends, you want to be sure you can get in, you support the club, and you can afford to. There are quite a few of us that do this, life long supporters who try to do our little bit.

You bought a season ticket to see one game? Crikey, fair play. Can understand a professional sportsman doing this with money not being an object!

I don't think being able to get in has been a problem in recent years!!

Is he going to be poached by bristol sport as well? Probably missed the boat now as he is probably to expensive to sponsor. Especially if he does well this weekend.

Not sure we have quite the financial clout to compete with Mizuno but you never know! Perhaps we could buy the Rovers ground and make a nice little pitch and putt!

But I want to sit with my child hood friends, it is part of the experience, one guy has been coming to games with me for close to 40 years. You can only do it if you can afford it, it goes without saying. SL puts millions in because he can, my level is a season ticket for a few games, maybe sponsor a player or so.

Fair play to you fella! :)

But I want to sit with my child hood friends, it is part of the experience, one guy has been coming to games with me for close to 40 years. You can only do it if you can afford it, it goes without saying. SL puts millions in because he can, my level is a season ticket for a few games, maybe sponsor a player or so.

Let us borrow your ST for the other 22 games. I'll keep the seat warm for you ;-)

You'll be upset that hes really a Gashead then. He goes to the gate when he can as he'd rather watch a higher standard. True city fan he most definitely isnt!

His Dad is a Gashead, and I think that he used to take Chris to games when he was a young 'un.  Some may say that he's now grown up, and seen the light! :whistle:

Agree that he is a great bloke - donated a signed Tour Bag for my son's golf day last year.

Anyone see his trousers split right down the back early in his round yesterday? :facepalm:

BuiPK6ZIgAEl9qt.jpg

Archived