IGNORED

Elokobi

Major Isewater

They're not left backs. Bryan has filled in for that position but definitely isn't a defender. Williams has played there, but hasn't got the pace to get forward.

Might not be natural left backs, but they can certainly do a job there if required. Really, with all due respect to Oldham he must of lost a lot of ability with his injuries if he ended up playing for them. 

Might not be natural left backs, but they can certainly do a job there if required. Really, with all due respect to Oldham he must of lost a lot of ability with his injuries if he ended up playing for them.

Exactly, they can do a good job in the short term if needed and there's rarely a point in the season where a loan signing cannot be made should Cunningham be crocked for a sustained period.

In my opinion George Elokobi is an example of a footballer that has managed to carve out a relatively successful career for himself due to the fact that what he lacks in actual technical ability he makes up for by being a superb athlete. Would I want him here? Not really, I think he would be only be cover. However, I'm sure a lot of City fans would rate him because the tries hard so would overlook his lack of skill...

Archived