IGNORED

Best In First Season With City

kit

What is the best that anybody has done in the first season with City on 03/04?

On my current game I got 118points and a +101goal diff. I won 22 and drew 1 of the second half of the season.

I won 2nd Div by quite a margin useing the current players, oh i think i got Xavier on a free, but that was it.

Citys best players in CM03/04 are:

Hill

Lita

M Brown

And sometimes u might get lucky with an u19 player, i think V Donker or somone once came through well, but them 3 are quality players, M brown u need to be patient with though. If you can sign Aaron Lennon from Leeds, he's poeterntially world class, and if you can pay the 450k tribunal fee, he will sigh if you offer him key role and max wages. Also Supat Rugratsamee who i think plays for Pompy is also available to sign, if u got money hes a great one for the future.

Kasper Schmeical is a young keeper worth signing too if u can.

sorry I'm rambling :blush:

If you can afford him sign Oskitz Estefania - 20 passing and set pieces, Peter Weatherson - 22k from Morton - Top scorer in Div.2 with 35 goals for me, John Welsh - good 19 year old from Liverpool. The best person to buy is Lionel Morgan from Wimbledon - quality stats not far behind Giggs...

I won 2nd Div by quite a margin useing the current players, oh i think i got Xavier on a free, but that was it.

Citys best players in CM03/04 are:

Hill

Lita

M Brown

And sometimes u might get lucky with an u19 player, i think V Donker or somone once came through well, but them 3 are quality players, M brown u need to be patient with though. If you can sign Aaron Lennon from Leeds, he's poeterntially world class, and if you can pay the 450k tribunal fee, he will sigh if you offer him key role and max wages. Also Supat Rugratsamee who i think plays for Pompy is also available to sign, if u got money hes a great one for the future.

Kasper Schmeical is a young keeper worth signing too if u can.

sorry I'm rambling  :dunno:

I signed that lazy git Xavier too, what a pile of #### he was!

But still managed to get top spot, Peacock with 43 goals and Lita with 21!

Archived