IGNORED

Gas & Trumpets

Bert's City

Well they do have the most loyal support, dont you know..

Good attendance and with c### taking less than 800 to Sheffield we will prove that although we are not the biggest club in Bristol we do have the most loyal support especially when we travel.

Read more: http://www.gasheads.org/thread/854/cracking-crowd-today#ixzz39up2JFJh

Seems like the Gas are chuffed with their point today celebrating in a well known pub on glos rd singing along with their trumpeter.

Wish they would stop with The Irene song thou doin me head in,

Just passed them on the bus. They're celebrating the start of their promotion push or what?

Good attendance and with c### taking less than 800 to Sheffield we will prove that although we are not the biggest club in Bristol we do have the most loyal support especially when we travel.

Read more: http://www.gasheads.org/thread/854/cracking-crowd-today#ixzz39up2JFJh

Hahaha no shit Sherlock!

I think the writer horse-puncher fails to understand how far Sheffield is to go and see a game you can see for nuppence in your own home.

"Our support today is stunning, 7000+ for a Conference game is brilliant, it's almost like when Man U were relegated many years ago and gave every club in the 2nd Division a massive lift because of the sheer numbers who travelled with them and filed Old Trafford for home games.

UTG"

That has to be parody surely

Good attendance and with c### taking less than 800 to Sheffield we will prove that although we are not the biggest club in Bristol we do have the most loyal support especially when we travel.Read more: http://www.gasheads.org/thread/854/cracking-crowd-today#ixzz39up2JFJh

I wonder how many times they took 800 for a 3pm league away fixture last season, let alone a televised 12:15 ko? That thread is brilliant reading though....one of them is comparing their presence in the Conf with that of Man Utd dropping into the second tier and another one thinks that they've got a better away following than Man Utd based on percentages to home crowds, ignoring the fact that Man Utd probably sell out their allocation for every away match and would sell more if allowed.

I honestly wonder if they are completely unaware of how ******* stupid they sound when they try and compare their attendances with clubs, like us, who have consistently pulled in bigger numbers even when in the same division no matter where they have played.

I wonder how many times they took 800 for a 3pm league away fixture last season, let alone a televised 12:15 ko? That thread is brilliant reading though....one of them is comparing their presence in the Conf with that of Man Utd dropping into the second tier and another one thinks that they've got a better away following than Man Utd based on percentages to home crowds, ignoring the fact that Man Utd probably sell out their allocation for every away match and would sell more if allowed.

I honestly wonder if they are completely unaware of how ******* stupid they sound 

No, they have no clue.  They live in a little self congratulatory bubble where they all run round patting themselves on the back harping on about how loyal, passionate and amazing fans they are.  Totally deluded conference club.  i hate them more with every beat of my heart.  

Archived