IGNORED

Is There A Worse Official Website?

sugarwray

I only read 5 other club sites, however BCFC seem totally blande, lacking of energy and excitement. Its as though they are more concerned with avoiding controversy than energizing the website

I think it's called professional! I was reading the match report on sheff utds site and thought how amateurish it was! Looked like the sort of thing you would get if you asked an over excited 12 year old to write a match report, ours on the other hand is well written and you can tell it's done by a professional media man in Adam Baker

I think it's called professional! I was reading the match report on sheff utds site and thought how amateurish it was! Looked like the sort of thing you would get if you asked an over excited 12 year old to write a match report, ours on the other hand is well written and you can tell it's done by a professional media man in Adam Baker

May be wrong, but I think Mark Perrow writes the reports.

Factual, yes, but always very bland. Just a blow by blow account with little comment to add interest.

I rarely read anything on the website. It's all plain and dull. It is possible to add interest and, perhaps humour, whilst remaining professional and I'd love to see some different things added.

Perhaps try a regular fans blog from someone like Exiled Robin or a "tactical spotlight" feature from a coach explaining aspects of the games or what to look for in future matches.

Old news.

Website is terrible but not the fault of the club. They along with most other football league clubs are locked into a contract until 2017 (I think) and not much they can do about it.

To be fair, most of the online stuff has shifted to social media (particularly twitter). All breaking news pops up there and looks to articles and videos are linked from there so I don't ever really visit the club website independently anymore.

I know that is only helpful to those on twitter, but if you're not I recommend getting it even just to follow BCFC for that online link with the club.

Archived