IGNORED

Match Day Parking

Corsham Ed

Hi All,

Looking for some help please. I looking for match day parking close to the stadium as I now have to drive my elderly Father in Law to the games. The plan is to drop him outside the ground and then park up. After the game I'll pick my car up and then drive to the ground and pick my Father in Law up.

In the past I have parked on Clift House Road, but this is bit to far for him to walk.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Can't help you with the parking, but there is a drop off point for those with mobility difficulties at the front of the old Hirerite building on Ashton Rd. If you drop him off there, there are some seats just inside the building on the left where he can wait while you park up. One of our matchday ambassadors will be there to supervise the area and give any assistance that might be required.

Can't help you with the parking, but there is a drop off point for those with mobility difficulties at the front of the old Hirerite building on Ashton Rd. If you drop him off there, there are some seats just inside the building on the left where he can wait while you park up. One of our matchday ambassadors will be there to supervise the area and give any assistance that might be required.

Excellent thinking by someone here Dave, now take the rest of the day off....it's Sunday!

I just love all this corporate speak - Matchday Ambassadors indeed.

Oxford  Dictionary Definition 

-an accredited diplomat sent by a state as its permanent representative in a foreign country.

- a representative or promoter of a specified activity.

Just for clarification of myself and perhaps a few others could you please confirm that the second definition is correct as i have no wish to start an international incident where the contents of my cheese and pickle roll could be mistaken for a high explosive device.

Many thanks Dave, definitely will be using Hirerite for the drop off and pick up.

Archived